RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE GOVERNING BODY
The governing body has specific responsibilities including:
- The responsibility for the conduct of the school;
- Setting targets in standards and achievement;
- Ensuring the School has a Curriculum policy, in particular the teaching of National Curriculum subjects and RE and deciding on provision of sex education;
- Ensuring Policies relating to the School’s operation are prepared and are reviewed regularly;
- Providing information for parents;
- Financial management;
- Personnel matters including staff appointments as appropriate;
- Management and maintenance of buildings;
- Pupil discipline and behaviour;
- Monitoring and evaluating the activities of the school;
- Drawing up a plan after an inspection by OFSTED and overseeing its implementation.
Click below to see the composition of our Governing Body:
Governors may be contacted through the school office.