The Endeavour School Photo Galleries
The Endeavour School Photo Galleries
Have a leisurely browse of our photo galleries. We regulary add new photos so come back often. Tap or click the buttons to filter the galleries.
- Drake Pictures in the every day life and times of Drake class at The Endeavour School
- Polo The adventures of Polo class at The Endeavour School
- Sports Day 2018 Our annual sports day took place on the 19 June 2018, the pupils outperformed themselves this year on a beautiful sunny day.
- KS3 Danbury Residential Trip 2019 Key Stage 3 pupils at this years PGL residential trip.
- Awards Assembly 2018 Photographs of students receiving awards for 2017/2018
- Dukes Barn, Derbyshire 2018 KS4 residential trip to outdoor activities centre in Derbyshire
- Christmas Bazaar 2018 On Saturday 1 December we hosted our Annual Christmas Bazaar which raised a grand total of £3527.00. Sir Trevor Brooking opened the Bazaar after presenting the school with a brand new minibus which was donated by the Lord Taverners (Eastern Region) and Laser Electrical.
- Christmas 2018 Parents and Carers were treated to fantastic Christmas Performances. We also had Christmas Jumper Days and Whole School Christmas Dinner
- World Book Day 2019 Photos from World Book Day 2019 where the children (and staff) were encouraged to dress up as their favourite book characters.
- Primary Easter Celebration Primary classes had a special Easter celebration with parents with special guest the Easter Bunny
- Prom 2018 Our Senior Prom 2018
- Shackleton Class Some of the photos from Shackleton class this year.
Policy statement for the use of photographic devices at The Endeavour
- Aware that there is a possibility that photographic images can be used inappropriately and/or for illegal purposes.
- Aware that families like to record events in their children’s school career.
- Under the impression that photographs/videos generated by parents at school events are for the sole use of the family concerned. They are not for display, distribution or any other purpose outside of that family.
- This policy statement describes how we will seek to safeguard children by making families aware of the uses of photographic images taken by them at school events.
The Endeavour staff and Governors wish to make every effort to prevent any inappropriate use of photographic images children at this school, whilst acknowledging that families wish to photograph/video their children at school events throughout their school career.
All children, families and staff at The Endeavour have the right to be protected from the misuse of their digital images.
Photographs of children, taken individually or in groups, are taken by school staff:
- To enhance displays around the school.
- To demonstrate the delivery of the curriculum.
- To demonstrate to parents and visitors how children engage with activities.
- To enhance the school website.
- As a record of learning across the school. In the FS only cameras provided by the school will be used to photograph children.
Photographs/videos are also taken by parents and other family members as a memento of their involvement in e.g. Christmas nativities, parties and sports days. On occasions, photographs of children may appear in the local newspapers, as a means of sharing our achievements with the community. Permission will have been sought from parents before they are submitted for publication.
At celebrations/school events other families may take photographs/videos that may include another child/ren, if parents have any objections to this please see a member of the staff. Parents taking photographs/videos at school events should take appropriate images, be sensitive to other people and try not to disrupt the event.
The images taken are only allowed on the understanding that they are for a family’s personal use and will not be reproduced or posted on any social networking sites, including ‘Facebook’. If any filming or photography is carried out by the news media, children will only be named if there is particular reason to do so, e.g. they have won a prize; home addresses will never be given out.
To continue reading this content on the go, scan the QR code to the left with your Smartphone.